I'M GOIN HOME!

2/24/2004 11:55:00 PM 0 Comments »
yup yup i'm going home! very very soon. havent got a confirm date yet, but will definitely have a long break from my study. yup yup had settled with medic school already and hopefully, hopefully settle with mara very soon. just need to write and send the last letter and make a polite phonecall to mara, confirm with my dad who will pay for my ticket (hihi love you dad!), go to a travel agent, buy a flight ticket and TADAAA..i'll be in the airplane going back home!

or am i getting too excited too soon? is it my anxiety-ness (which is same as too excited, stupid me)? la la la la la la la la la la la la la la... maybe. ah, i dont care. as long as i'm hepi for tonite, that's enuff for me. these past few days/weeks had been kinda...complicated to me. i dont even realise myself anymore. too emotional (i mean..way tooooo emotional..cry like hell..stupid), too angry (angry like hell too), too manic (hepi a while, then tada..sad again) and yeh, too complicated/complex you name it. and there are lots and lots of things to settle here b4 i can go back home (you cant think i can simply board a plane and off? but i do wish to do that..hmm). settle my room here at newcastle, my stuff (it's a lot! dont blame me, it's my 4th year huh), scholarship, bank etc etc. hmm..

what the hell. I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! I'M GOING HOME! hopefully the journey will be safe and sound. hihi

0 comments: