=D

5/30/2006 04:17:00 PM 0 Comments »
am listening to search's fantasia bulan madu. such an old, old song. guess i got it from oja's or ellina's computer. i also have a list of malay oldies songs, like from alley cats, p ramlee and sudirman. my younger brother has the cd and so i put it into my laptop. love those old songs :D

am now listening to leann rimes' cant fight the moodlight. one of my other all time fav song. enough with songs already okey..

havent blogged for some time. same old reason. felt like my privacy got invaded, but am not blaming anyone. today i decided to blog out of boredom haha.

finished my final option last friday. meaning i finished my 4th year. and why am i still here, lingering around newcastle, instead of going to sweet, sweet home? i got to wait for the final overall result to come out next week. it is not that i have to, but i want to. 4th year you see, do not have exams, only assessments, like the audit/research thingy, poster, oral presentations and in-course assessments. i did all that, and so far so good, but one cannot be too sure, especially for someone who is kinda anxious that she tends to arrive at the airport 5 hours earlier than the intended flight, if you got what i mean haha. i just know i have to wait for the proper result to come out. in case anything happen kan. like they missed place my poster that it didnt reach the examiners, or that my e-portfolio got infected with some virus. hope not! well, i got about a week b4 the overall result to come out, and i can do some quality time with myself, plus can also earn some extra money by working extra-time on my part-time job. plus i'm going to leave my room for 3 months, so lots and lots of tidying up to do. i like to come back, after spending such a marvelous time at home (and i know i will), to a clean, untouched, freshly laundred bed sheet, with clean and vacuumed floor oh you know what i mean...

i think i need this time, for myself to relax, and to breath. the weeks ahead will be kinda full and bz. my flight is next weekend and i'm doing my elective straight after that, on that monday. then the next weekend i'll be going to singapore with mama, kak lysa and iwan. a week after than, i'm off to a weekend trip with azali. then a week after that, i'm going to usm kubang kerian for my second electives placement for the whole july. then august will be busy preparing for my bro's wedding, and b4 i know it, i'll be on the flight back to newcastle at the end of august, then off to carlisle on 1st of sept for 3 months for my final year. fuh, i so deserve this break!

as you might have guessed, i'm fully packed and ready to go haha. hmm actually i've packed, unpacked, then packed again, then unpacked, and finally packed again haha. and i think i'm going to have another round, or two, b4 going home next week. well, that's just me :p

nadine had safely delivered my orange zen micro to me. thanks nad! thanks mama! this cute lil thing is very beautiful indeed. sayang betul.. sampai bwk tido heheh. my old mp3 player is only 256kb, yup, only that, so i dont have that many songs in my laptop. i have to get more songs for this 5mb lil beauty. guess i have to kacau ellina's computer again ;)

and mama had bought me another present =) a square swatch gagagagaga cant wait to go home!

0 comments: